The notice card is a small paper that the delivery man put into your mailbox or under your door. If you couldn't find it, the simplest way is to contact the carrier through their helpline and get further instructions on where to pick up.
Статии в този раздел
- Where's my parcel? I ordered a month ago!
- What's the exact location of my parcel?
- My parcel is "Not found", what shall I do?
- I didn’t receive my order; can I get a refund?
- How can I submit a change of the address?
- My parcel was stuck at somewhere; can you update some new info?
- Can you confirm the address with my tracking number?
- What's the difference between registered mail and surface mail?
- When exactly will I get my parcel?
- Can you confirm if my tracking number is valid or not?