During the package reception and transport process, cooperation E-commerce carriers usually work with other carriers, to transport the packages in the country of origin or to deliver the packages in the destination country. These carriers are the original shipping channels, and the corresponding tracking numbers are the original tracking numbers.
Статии в този раздел
- What is original shipping channel and tracking number?
- What is Cooperative Carrier?
- Which carriers do you support?
- Which languages do you support?
- What does "Item pre-advised" or "Info-received" mean?
- What does "Tracking Consuming: 30662 ms" mean?
- Notice of tracking support suspension of S.F. Express
- How does 17TRACK work?
- Who are the users of 17TRACK?
- Why my tracking number shows "Unknown"?