"Expired" indicates your parcel might undergo unusual condition. The shipping company hasn’t updated it for a long time (over 30 days). If you never received your parcel, please contact the shipper so they can start an investigation with their carrier in the originating country.
Articles in this section
- Where's my parcel? I ordered a month ago!
- What's the exact location of my parcel?
- My parcel is "Not found", what shall I do?
- I didn’t receive my order; can I get a refund?
- How can I submit a change of the address?
- My parcel was stuck at somewhere; can you update some new info?
- Could you confirm my address by my tracking number?
- What's the difference between registered mail and surface mail?
- When exactly will I get my parcel?
- Could you confirm if my tracking number is valid or not?