If you are not a bad buyer but get reported, please be patient. You can contact 17TRACK customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org to explain the situation in details. We will then help you remove your information.
Articles in this section
- Can I export all bad buyer data?
- The bad buyers of which platforms can I search?
- I found a suspicious bad buyer, why can't it be searched on 17TRACK?
- What's the meaning of Hazard Level?
- Why was I prompted that I have no permission?
- Why can't I report the bad buyers of other platforms?
- Will the bad buyer see that he is reported by me?
- What could I do if I am reported as a bad buyer while I am not?