"Range calculated weight" differs from "Range added weight". The first weight price is not counted. The range price is not the the added weight price, but the price of the weight. The algorithm is as follows:
The gross feight=The difference of some weight range/weight unit*weight price+operaion fee.
The limitation of each cell
- Weight limit: 0.001-1000;
- Operation fee: 0-1000;
- Delivery time: 1-100;
- Range-weight: 0.001-1000;
- Range-weight unit: 0.001-1000;
- Range-price: 0.0001-1000.
The linkage limitations among cells
- Weight limit: All the weights must be less than the weight limit;
- Delivery time: The maximum delivery time must be less than the minimum delivery time;
- Range-weight: The left range weight must be less than the right interval weight;
- Range-weight unit: (right range weight-left range weight)/the weight unit must be an integer;
- Range-the right range weight: cannot be empty;
- Range-the right range weight(the last one): must be equal to the weight limit;
- 20 ranges can be added at most.
Take the above screenshot as an example, if a user enters 7.5KG, it belongs to the second range, then the gross freight would be 7.5/1*11 (the freight of the second range)+3 (operation fee)=85.5.