Range added weight refers to the parcels with first weight and first weight price(of course they can both be 0). Please note that here the price is calculated by adding each range price. The algorithm is as follows:
The gross freight=The first weight price+the difference of each weight range/weight unit*added weight price+operation fee.
The limitation of each cell
- The first weight: 0-1000, pure digits, can be 0.
- The first weight price: 0-1000.
- The weight limit: 0.001-1000.
- Operatio fee: 0-1000.
- Delivery time: 1-100.
- Range-weight: 0.001-1000.
- Range-weight unit: 0.001-1000.
- Range-price: 0.0001-1000.
The linkage limitations among cells
- Weight limit: All the weights must be less than the weight limit;
- Delivery time: The maximum delivery time must be less than the minimum delivery time;
- Range-weight: The left range weight must be less than the right range weight;
- Range-weight unit: (right range weight-left range weight)/the weight unit must be an integer;
- Range-the right range weight: cannot be empty;
- Range-the right range weight(the last one): must be equal to the weight limit;
- 20 ranges can be added at most.
Take the above screenshot as an example, if a user enters 7.5KG, the gross freight would be 10 (the first weight price)+(5-1)/0.1*12 (the freight of the first range)+(7-5)/0.1*13 (the fright of the second range)+10 (operation fee)=825.