We are glad you are here. We value and care about the needs of each of our clients. To make sure that our users of all size are satisfied with our service, we couldn't be more excited to announce that all of the paid plans on 17TRACK are now released. The premium plans will help us maintain a high level of service for all our users.
17TRACK.net will always be free for public use; while from today, there will be a few adjustments for seller users as shown below:
Adjustment of Manually Adding Tracking Numbers
- The limit of adding 1000 tracking numbers per day will be cancelled to unlimited.
- Now you can add as many tracking numbers as you wish.
Adjustment of Deleted / Archived and/or Completed Parcels
- Your tracking quota will be deducted according to your usage. If a tracking number has already consumed your quota. After deleting, archiving or marking it to Completed Parcels, the consumed tracking quota won't be returned.
- If a tracking number is already being tracked, after deleting it first and then adding it into the tracking queue again, it will be counted as a new tracking number and will consume your tracking quota.
- Reactivate a tracking number which has been tracked before in the Archived Parcels or Completed Parcels will not consume your tracking quota.
For more information and further developments, please stay tuned! We always welcome your feedback, suggestions and great ideas. Feel free to contact us.