On 17TRACK Freight Quotes Center, carriers can view the information of the inquiries and submit competitive quotes to the sellers. There will be a number of carriers participating in the bidding for a same inquiry. This process is defined as “Participate in bidding”.
Register as Carrier
Hoping to standardize the management of the platform, if a carrier wants to participate in the bidding, the carrier needs to register a Carrier account on 17TRACK.
If you do not have an account yet, please click here to view the Register/ Login Instructions to register a Carrier account and then log in.
If you already registered a Carrier account but the account is not certified, please complete the certification process first.
Participate in bidding
- After you register and log in the Carrier account, you can view the inquires submitted by the sellers in Freight inquiry.In the list of the inquires, the status of each inquiry will be displayed. You can select the inquiry under the status of “In bidding”. Click View details to participate in the bidding.
- In Inquiry details, click Participate in biddingat the bottom of the page.
- Fill in the corresponding bidding information according to the requirements of the inquirer.
- You can fill in 1-3 quotes for each inquiry. ClickFill in more to add more quotes.
- Check the bidding information you filled in carefully. If the information is confirmed to be correct, click Submit to complete the bidding. Then you only need to wait for the bidding result.
You can find the quotes you submitted in Freight Quotes > Bidding panel > In bidding; the status of each quote is “Choose after x days”.
Once the inquirer chooses the quote and the carrier, the system will automatically send you an email to inform you the bidding result. You can view the details in Freight Quotes > Bidding panel > Inquiry closed.