Active and completed list
- Active：Orders in this list are being tracked and update the package information automatically, and you still pay attention to them.
- Completed： Orders in this list have not been tracked automatically and you have not paid attention to them anymore. （The system will move some orders created a long time ago to Completed automatically，and you can move orders that you don‘t need to track to this list）
- Invalid tracking：Orders without tracking numbers or the carriers is unidentified or unselected.
Insufficient quota：No enough quota to track the orders.
Valid tracking：Orders being tracked with identified carriers.
- Excluded tracking: Orders are not tracked due to the carrier was excluded for tracking.
- Not found: Logistics information has not been found.
- In transit: The packages have been shipped out from the original country to the destination.
Pick up: The packages are out for delivery or arrived at the local facility, you may schedule for pick up. Please be aware of the collection deadline.
- Undelivered: The package was attempted for delivery but failed, this may due to several reasons (address problems, unable to locate premises, rural or remote areas, etc.) Please contact the carrier for clarification.
Delivered: Orders delivered and received.
Alert: The packages might undergo unusual shipping conditions, this may due to several reasons (the package was returned to sender, customs issue, lost, damaged, etc.)
- Expired: The packages have been in transit for a long time and have not delivered yet.
(1) Auto Designate carriers for the tracking number according to the carrier mapping.
You can go to Store Connection to view or change the mapping (The system will automap. For some shipping methods that cannot be indentified, please map them by yourself)
(2) For those shipping methods without carrier mapping, the system will identify the tracking numbers' carriers automatically.
(3) If the system identifies that one tracking number has more than one carrier and cannot define which one is correct, the system will designate a carrier with commonly used carriers and the priority setting.
That means in this condition, the system will designate the carrier which is in the commonly used carriers list. If more than one carrier identified initially in this list, the system will designate according to the priority.
How to change the tracking excluded rule?
Go to Store Connection > Click on the carrier > Change the rule, and click Confirm
5. How to edit commonly used carriers and their priority?