"Item pre-advised" means the carrier was notified that the parcel is about to be there for shipping but it's not actually with the carrier yet. Shipping information will be updated in the coming days. You may try again later.
Tämän osion artikkelit
- What is Cooperative Carrier?
- Which carriers do you support?
- Which languages do you support?
- What does "Item pre-advised" or "Info-received" mean?
- What does "Tracking Consuming: 30662 ms" mean?
- Notice of tracking support suspension of S.F. Express
- How does 17TRACK work?
- Who are the users of 17TRACK?
- Why my tracking number shows "Unknown"?
- My parcel is "Unable to track", What should I do?