1. Log into Magento backstage. Click System-Web Services-SOAP/XML-RPC-Roles one by one.
2. Click "Add New Role" to add a new role and name the role.
3. Click "Role Resources", select "all" for the Resource Access, then click "Save Role" in the right top corner.
4. Click System-Web Services-SOAP/XML-RPC-Users one by one, and then click "Add New User" in the right top corner to add a new user.
5. Enter the required information. Please note that the User Name and the API Key are needed for 17TRACK Seller Center authorization.
6. Click "User Role" to associate the new user just added with a role that has been added; click "Save User" in the right top corner to save the user.
7. Enter 17TRACK Seller Center page, click Shop Management-Magento1.X; enter the shop URL, API User and API Key; then click "Confirm". After the authorization is successfully done, our system will automatically synchronize the orders of the shop.