Currently, 17TRACK only collects the bad buyers data for the platforms: AliExpress, Ebay, DHgate, Wish, Amazon, LAZADA, Shopify, Magento, etc. The data is provided and accumulated by the sellers from various platforms. Our aim is to help the sellers keep away from the bad buyers as far as possible.
Articoli in questa sezione
- Can I export all bad buyer data?
- The bad buyers of which platforms can I search?
- I found a suspicious bad buyer, why can't it be searched on 17TRACK?
- What's the meaning of Hazard Level?
- Why was I prompted that I have no permission?
- Why can't I report the bad buyers of other platforms?
- Will the bad buyer see that he is reported by me?
- What could I do if I am reported as a bad buyer while I am not?