Normally, the tracking information will be recorded online after the carrier processes and enters your data into their data-set; if there is no information available for your parcel, please check with your shipping partner for clarification, or check back later. To define more package status, click here to learn more.
- What can't I send via international airmail method?
- How fast is my parcel going to be received by the recipient?
- How do I know the shipping carrier or shipping method?
- How do I confirm if my parcel has been received by the recipient?
- Why was my parcel returned back to me? How do I get it?
- Why is my parcel under "Alert" status? What does that mean?
- "Tracking status not updated in over 30 days”, how to deal with it?
- I have posted a parcel 3 days ago, why it’s "Not found" in your system?
- My parcel was sent a long time ago; why the recipient still hasn't received it?