The premise is that if a user registers as a qualified carrier and fills in relevant business information, the user can follow the below steps to publish a channel:
1. Log in the carrier account, enter the backstage of the Freight System, click the "Publish" button in the top right corner;
2. Successively fill in the basic information and freight information of the channels in the quotation sheet;
- Channel name: 5-50 characters, the names of the channels cannot be repeated;
- Channel type: Successively select Channel type-Channel-Product type, then choose the delivery range of the channel in the destination country (if the channels you want are not found, please send a feedback to us at email@example.com);
- Cargo label: The types of goods that the channel supports;
- Channel description: A brief description of the channel with no more than 200 words.
3. Fill in the freight information. There are three quote types for selection. Choose the suitable one according to the channel situation. A channel corresponds to a single quote type. For more details, please check here
4. Fill in other additional information, like overlength, overweight, repaid return, packaging instruction, etc. The additional information can help the potential users know more about the channel. For each field, the length should be within 200 characters.
5. While filling in the quote information, there are several operations you can do according to different situations:
- Cancel: If the user does not want to publish the quote, the user can click "Cancel" to go back to the original page;
- Save: The quote can be saved if the user does not want to publish it currently. The data will be saved in the draft box. The user can modify it the next time;
- Publish: If the user fills in the information completely and correctly, the user can click "Publish". The data will be saved to the "Published" list which can be searched and found;
- Preview: After filling in the quote information, click "Preview" to view the actual quote information that will be shown to the potential users.
6. After the channel is published, there are several operations you can do according to different situations:
- Disable: If the information of the channel is wrong, or the user wants to remove the channel from the list, the user can click "Disable" and the quote information will be moved to the list "Invalid";
- Delete: Delete the channel completely. Once a channel is deleted, it cannot be recovered;
- Edit: The published quote can be edited again, but it cannot be saved to the draft box any more; it has to be published directly after editting;
- Copy: If the information of a new channel is similar to a published channel, the information of the published channel can be copied directly; the user only needs to modify the information a little bit then the channel can be published directly and quickly.