Normally, the tracking information will be recorded online after the carrier processes and enters your data into their data-set; if there is no information available for your parcel, please check with your shipping partner for clarification, or check back later. To define more package status, click here to learn more.
Articles in this section
- What can't I send via international airmail method?
- How fast is my parcel going to be received by the recipient?
- How do I know the shipping carrier or shipping method?
- How do I confirm if my parcel has been received by the recipient?
- Why was my parcel returned back to me? How do I get it?
- Why is my parcel under "Alert" status? What does that mean?
- Why is my parcel stuck somewhere? No updates over 30 days?
- I have posted a parcel 3 days ago, why it’s "Not found" in your system?
- My parcel was sent a long time ago; why the recipient still hasn't received it?