If a parcel is being returned to sender, the reason will be written in a CN 15 Form. You may contact your local shipping partner to get your parcel back.
Artikelen in deze sectie
- What can't I send via international airmail method?
- How fast is my parcel going to be received by the recipient?
- How do I know the shipping carrier or shipping method?
- How do I confirm if my parcel has been received by the recipient?
- Why was my parcel returned back to me? How do I get it?
- Why is my parcel under "Alert" status? What does that mean?
- "Tracking status not updated in over 30 days”, how to deal with it?
- I have posted a parcel 3 days ago, why it’s "Not found" in your system?
- My parcel was sent a long time ago; why the recipient still hasn't received it?