"Expired" indicates your parcel might undergo unusual condition. It hasn't been updated by the shipping company for a long time (over 30 days). If you never received your parcel, please contact the shipper so they can start an investigation with their carrier in the originating country.
Artikler i denne seksjonen
- Where's my parcel? I ordered a month ago!
- What's the exact location of my parcel?
- My parcel is "Not found", what shall I do?
- I didn’t receive my order; can I get a refund?
- How can I submit a change of the address?
- My parcel was stuck somewhere; can you update some new info?
- Could you confirm my address by my tracking number?
- What's the difference between registered mail and surface mail?
- When exactly will I get my parcel?
- Could you confirm if my tracking number is valid or not?