You may track the parcel’s status with your tracking number via 17TRACK. The tracking number is usually located next to the barcode on the shipping label. Any registered mails with a tracking number can be tracked. For unregistered mail, if necessary, check with the recipients to confirm whether they've received their parcel or not.
Artikler i denne seksjonen
- What can't I send via international airmail method?
- How fast is my parcel going to be received by the recipient?
- How do I know the shipping carrier or shipping method?
- How do I confirm if my parcel has been received by the recipient?
- Why was my parcel returned back to me? How do I get it?
- Why is my parcel under "Alert" status? What does that mean?
- Why is my parcel stuck somewhere? No updates over 30 days?
- I have posted a parcel 3 days ago, why it’s "Not found" in your system?
- My parcel was sent a long time ago; why the recipient still hasn't received it?