"Item pre-advised" means the carrier was notified that the parcel is about to be there for shipping but it's not actually with the carrier yet. Shipping information will be updated in the coming days. You may try again later.
Artikler i denne seksjonen
- Which carriers do you support?
- Which languages do you support?
- What does "Item pre-advised" or "Info-received" mean?
- What does "Tracking Consuming: 30662 ms" mean?
- Why can't AliExpress shipping method be tracked?
- How does it work?
- Who are the users of 17TRACK?
- Why my tracking number shows "Unknown"?
- My parcel is "Unable to track", What should I do?
- Why can't a registered mail be tracked by USPS?