Currently, 17TRACK only collects the bad buyers data for the platforms: AliExpress, Ebay, DHgate, Wish, Amazon, LAZADA, Shopify, Magento, etc. The data is provided and accumulated by the sellers from various platforms. Our aim is to help the sellers keep away from the bad buyers as far as possible.
Artikler i denne seksjonen
- Can I export all bad buyer data?
- The bad buyers of which platforms can I search?
- I found a suspicious bad buyer, why can't it be searched on 17TRACK?
- What's the meaning of Hazard Level?
- Why was I prompted that I have no permission?
- Why can't I report the bad buyers of other platforms?
- Will the bad buyer see that he is reported by me?
- What could I do if I am reported as a bad buyer while I am not?