Normally, if the parcel has been already shipped out, the address could not be changed then. You can only wait until your parcel arrives in your country then submit the request of address change to your local shipping carrier. You can visit the carrier's official website to get help as well.
Articole în această secțiune
- Where's my parcel? I ordered a month ago!
- What's the exact location of my parcel?
- My parcel is "Not found", what shall I do?
- I didn’t receive my order; can I get a refund?
- How can I submit a change of the address?
- My parcel was stuck somewhere; can you update some new info?
- Could you confirm my address by my tracking number?
- What's the difference between registered mail and surface mail?
- When exactly will I get my parcel?
- Could you confirm if my tracking number is valid or not?