Customs clearance is a mandatory process for every international shipment. You may contact your shipping carrier to find out how the customs clearance is handled. The alternative can be to contact your sender in case any paper is required to pay tax. Normally, for small parcels, tax maybe not required. But most high valued parcels are tax payable. Please be conscious of this when you are expecting an international parcel.
Articole în această secțiune
- Where's my parcel? I ordered a month ago!
- What's the exact location of my parcel?
- My parcel is "Not found", what shall I do?
- I didn’t receive my order; can I get a refund?
- How can I submit a change of the address?
- My parcel was stuck at somewhere; can you update some new info?
- Can you confirm the address with my tracking number?
- What's the difference between registered mail and surface mail?
- When exactly will I get my parcel?
- Can you confirm if my tracking number is valid or not?