The notice card is a small paper that the delivery man put into your mailbox or under your door. If you couldn't find it, the simplest way is to contact the carrier through their helpline and get further instructions on where to pick up.
Articles in this section
- Where's my parcel? I ordered a month ago!
- What's the exact location of my parcel?
- My parcel is "Not found", what shall I do?
- I didn’t receive my order; can I get a refund?
- How can I submit a change of the address?
- My parcel was stuck somewhere; can you update some new info?
- Could you confirm my address by my tracking number?
- What's the difference between registered mail and surface mail?
- When exactly will I get my parcel?
- Could you confirm if my tracking number is valid or not?