No, actually. 17TRACK is an independent third party, which only provides tracking service for free. We are neither involved in shipping nor selling. Address info is private; therefore, only the shipper and the shipping carrier will know it. If needed, please contact the package sender for verification directly.
Articles in this section
- Where's my parcel? I ordered a month ago!
- What's the exact location of my parcel?
- My parcel is "Not found", what shall I do?
- I didn’t receive my order; can I get a refund?
- How can I submit a change of the address?
- My parcel was stuck somewhere; can you update some new info?
- Could you confirm my address by my tracking number?
- What's the difference between registered mail and surface mail?
- When exactly will I get my parcel?
- Could you confirm if my tracking number is valid or not?