This means your parcel has experienced an exception, which might be caused by several reasons. The most likely reasons are: returned to sender due to the incomplete address/customs clearance issue/restricted goods/infringing goods/lost or damaged, etc. Kindly consult with the local carrier or shipper for help.
Articles in this section
- Where's my parcel? I ordered a month ago!
- What's the exact location of my parcel?
- My parcel is "Not found", what shall I do?
- I didn’t receive my order; can I get a refund?
- How can I submit a change of the address?
- My parcel was stuck somewhere; can you update some new info?
- Could you confirm my address by my tracking number?
- What's the difference between registered mail and surface mail?
- When exactly will I get my parcel?
- Could you confirm if my tracking number is valid or not?