Normally, if the parcel has been already shipped out, the address could not be changed then. You can only wait until your parcel arrives in your country then submit the request of address change to your local shipping carrier. You can visit the carrier's official website to get help as well.
Articles in this section
- Where's my parcel? I ordered a month ago!
- What's the exact location of my parcel?
- My parcel is "Not found", what shall I do?
- I didn’t receive my order; can I get a refund?
- How can I submit a change of the address?
- My parcel was stuck at somewhere; can you update some new info?
- Can you confirm the address with my tracking number?
- What's the difference between registered mail and surface mail?
- When exactly will I get my parcel?
- Can you confirm if my tracking number is valid or not?