Step One: Log in the 17TRACK Seller Center. Click Shop Management-add a shop-select Amazon.
Step Two: Log in the backstage of Amazon shop to get the following information: Merchant ID, Access Key, Secret Key; Enter the information respectively in the input boxes; select the site and click confirm.
Step Three: How to get the information of Merchant ID, Access Key, Secret Key:
1. Log in the backstage of Amazon, click Settings-User Permissions in the right top corner.
2. Check the Amazon MWS Developer Permissions to get the Merchant ID.
3. Click the option View your credentials (that includes"(You)") in the Developer Nickname of the Current Authorizations. If the options in the Developer Nickname that do not have "(You)", please refer to the Method Two.
4. Then you can see the info we need: Access Key ID and Secret Key.
5. Paste the information: Merchant ID, Access Key ID (for some sites it is MWS Access Key ID), Secret Key to the 17TRACK Seller Center Authorization page.
1. For some new users, they might not have the Developer Permissions, please click Register as a Developer to get the API.
2. Enter your E-mail address. Generally it should be the E-mail address that you used for registering your shop. You will receive a verification code. If not, please check your spam folder.
3. Enter your genuine information. There will be no related risk.
4. Then paste the Access Key ID and the Secret Key to the 17TRACK Seller Center Page to complete the authorization.
If you have any question, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.