This means we are having troubles in connecting to this specific carrier's database. "Web Error" Or "Service Error" occurs mostly because the carrier's website is temporarily down and we cannot get instantaneous tracking information from them. You can try again later.
Articles in this section
- Which carriers do you support?
- Which languages do you support?
- What does "Item pre-advised" or "Info-received" mean?
- What does "Tracking Consuming: 30662 ms" mean?
- Why can't AliExpress shipping method be tracked?
- How does it work?
- Who are the users of 17TRACK?
- Why my tracking number shows "Unknown"?
- My parcel is "Unable to track", What should I do?
- Why can't a registered mail be tracked by USPS?