Many of our seller users can see that there are a few Time terms in our seller Center, but still are confused with the specific meanings of them.
Now the Time terms are all listed below with explanation(will keep updating if there are more terms):
- Update time: The most recent tracking time with information change(including time, location, event); for the orders that are first synchronized to the 17TRACK account, the update time refers to the synchronized time.
- No update time: it is calculated by subtracting the update time from the recent time, which is used to check for how many days the shipments have not been updated.
- Event time: The time of last event/the newest event.
- Created time: It refers to the time when the orders are synchronized to the Seller center; if the numbers are added manually, it means that added time.
- Order time: It means the time when the buyers place the order in the platform.
- Shipping time: The time when the orders are marked as shipped in the platform.
- Transit time: It is calculated by subtracting the shipping time from the recent time, so you can know how long your parcels have been in transit.
- Delivery time: It is calculating by subtracting the first event time from the last event time, which is used to measure the delivery timeliness and efficiency of the carrier.