Tracking numbers are created by each individual carrier; if the tracking number format is vague or identical with the format of other carriers, we cannot determine which is your shipping carrier. In that case, our system will pop up the possible carriers for you to designate manually and get the accurate and complete tracking information.
Artiklar i detta avsnitt
- Which carriers do you support?
- Which languages do you support?
- What does "Item pre-advised" or "Info-received" mean?
- What does "Tracking Consuming: 30662 ms" mean?
- Why can't Cainiao (AliExpress) shipping method be tracked?
- How does 17TRACK work?
- Who are the users of 17TRACK?
- Why my tracking number shows "Unknown"?
- My parcel is "Unable to track", What should I do?
- Why can't a registered mail be tracked by USPS?