Under normal circumstances, this means your parcel has been delivered successfully. If you didn't receive it, following these steps enables you to get your package as quickly as possible if it's around.
- Verify the shipping address with the shipper
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location
- See if someone else accepted delivery
- Speak with the specific postal carrier who delivers your mail
Please note: Occasionally, packages are not delivered in the expected timeframe and are unable to be located by the tracking information (if available). It may take additional time for delivery. To clarify more delivery details, we recommend that you contact your local carrier with the same tracking number. Or seek help from the sender to make sure that parcel is addressed to you.